What is the application process?
- Grants are funded to rescue organizations only at this time (501c(3) organizations). We are limiting our grant recipients at this time to North Carolina rescues (may expand in the future).
- Grants are not available to individuals or personal pets
- Application must be complete to be considered for funding
- As part of the agreement to receive a grant, the Recipient agrees to share Before and After photos with Old North Canine Rescue (ONCR) within a reasonable amount of time (i.e. 2 weeks). Photos may be used by ONCR for fundraising efforts “in collaboration.” No additional funding beyond the initial amount will be awarded.
- Please allow about one week after submission for review
- Funds can be disbursed to the Rescue Organization (once relationship is established) or to vet clinic
What can the grant cover?
- At this time, grant totals are between $100-$500. No additional funding beyond the initial amount will be awarded
- At this time, grants will be given for assistance to rescue dogs only
- Grants can be requested for any of the following costs and expenses:
- Dental work (especially for senior dogs)
- Heartworm treatment
- Mange treatment/other skin conditions
- Orthopedic (cannot cover total cost)
- Ear infections